Certifications and Specializations:
National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Yoga Teacher - 200 Hour Yoga Alliance
- Certified Yoga Teacher - 500 Hour India Yoga Alliance
- Reiki Healing Certified
- Meditation and Pranayama Certified
- Sports Performance Specialist - Running, Road Biking, Swimming, Triathlon, Hiking, Volleyball, Soccer
- Marathon Training Coach - Boston Marathon Qualifier!
- USA Certified Triathlon Coach
- Road Runners of America Running Coach
- Wilderness First Aid Certification - Hiking/Trail Running
- American Red Cross Certified Water Safety/Swim Instructor
- Certified Lifeguard
- Weight Loss Management
- Fitness Nutrition
- Water Therapy
- Stretch And Flexibility
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- TRX Suspension Training
- Body Pump
- Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga
Yoga is my passion. Traveling to India and Nepal for 3 months to get certified allowed me to learn the true, authentic and ancient yoga practices. Whether you are new to yoga or advanced and looking to deepen your practice, I can create the best yoga practice for you. Yoga is perfect for recovery, cross training, and uniting your mind, body and spirt. Everyone can benefit from it! I also offer traditional meditation and pranayama practices that help bring awareness and peace to your everyday life.
If you’re looking to get stronger, more fit, loose weight, or just get a killer workout, personal training sessions are the way to go.
I have been a certified personal trainer for 6 years. I work with all ages and abilities and create the perfect workout for each individual based on their goals.
Being an endurance athlete myself, I specialize in run, bike, swim and triathlon training. So if your looking to simply add running into your workout, run your first race (5k-ultra), get a new personal record or qualify for your dream race. I can help you out!
Same goes for biking, whether outside or on a spin bike, I can help you push your limits and reach new levels. It doesn’t matter if you want to finish a 50 miler, 100 milers, multi-day race or just get up that hill!
I have taught swimming to all levels and ages (6 months and up) for almost 10 years. I’ll help build proper form, breathing techniques and endurance no matter your goal.
Choose one of these options or put them all together and my triathlon training plan is perfect for you. Depending on your desired distance and level, I will create the perfect training plan with detailed workouts in running, biking, swimming, and cross or strength training to get you ready for race day!
Location: Aspen, Snowmass, Surrounding Areas within 25 miles
Yoga Mats, Dumbbells, Jump Ropes, Foam Rollers, Tubing, Elastic Bands